Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Colin Comix #1 (Fancy Pants Colour Edition)


The new printing of Colin Comix #1 is available to buy now (for £2.95, including postage within the UK).  The first printing was something I put together using my printer at home back in 2004, and it had a black and white interior, which never looked right because these strips were originally produced in colour.  However, this fancy new printing has been professionally printed on glossy paper and is full-colour throughout.  And it looks rather nice, even if I do say so myself.  This 28-page comic contains a couple of Colin the Rhino strips, the first episode of Twenty-Bore, Who Is Cecelia Doom? and several one-page strips of variable quality.  It also contains rather a lot of swearing.  While I was putting this together, I found quite a few more unpublished strips from the same period, so I may put together a belated Colin Comix #2 later in the year.  Crisp Biscuit Comics #2 went to the printers today, and should be with me by the end of next week, just in time for DemonCon 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment