Wednesday, 21 November 2012

London Super Con / DOTP Pencils


I am pleased to announce that I will be attending the London Super Comic Convention at the ExCel Centre in London (obviously) on the 23rd / 24th of February 2013.  Also attending will be my close personal friends in the comics industry Neal Adams, George Perez, Herb Trimpe, and Roy Thomas (don't mention my name if you see them, as they tend to get embarrassed about all the free publicity I give them).  With any luck, there will also be a lot of women dressed as Red Sonja there, too.  Department of the Peculiar #2 should be out by then.  I'm half way through it at the moment and so far it is looking better than the first issue, even if I do say so myself.  Above is a panel of pencils from page 12.  I'll post the inked panel later in the week (unless I ruin it, of course, in which case I will never speak of it again).  

No comments:

Post a Comment