Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Comica Comiket


This coming Saturday - April 20th - I will be attending the Comica Comiket at the Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design in London.  Although this is the first time I have attended, it's supposed to be a great event, so please come along.  I will be sharing a table with my friend Paul Rainey and will be bringing along copies of Department of the Peculiar issues 1 and 2, Crisp Biscuit Comics 1 and 2, Colin Comix #1, and maybe some of my older comics if I can manage to carry any more with two prolapsed discs.  Yes, I still have a really bad back and am still moaning about it, but I have now got a date for an operation - May 7th - so I should be back to my normal, fun-loving self soon.  Hopefully, I will be recovered in time for the MCM Comic Con in London on the 24th to 26th of May, as I have a table at that event too, but it's looking a bit unlikely at the moment (if I can't handle the whole weekend, I will at least try and do the Saturday).           

No comments:

Post a Comment